Hair Loss Warning
Five Early Warning Signs of Genetic Predisposition For Abnormal Hair Loss.
Nioxin Research Laboratories has identified five characteristics indicating the likelihood that a person could experience premature hair loss.
1. Acne Adult cystic acne or acne with cysts containing keratin and sebum. Inflammation of the sebaceous glands from retained secretion. Cystic Acne is associated with DHT; therefore, the presence of this type of acne is a warning sign and indicates the same hormonal imbalances that often lead to premature hair loss.
2. Seborrhea A functional disease of the sebaceous glands marked by an increase in amount and often an alteration of the quality, of the sebaceous gland secretions. With seborrhea, the sebaceous gland produces excess sebum, which builds-up on the scalp (it looks like adult cradle cap). When the sebaceous gland, being hormonally regulated, over-produces sebum, it’s a warning sign and indicates the same hormonal imbalances that often lead to prematuer hair loss.
3. Alopecia Areata Alopecia Areata is a systemic, non-hormonal cause of hair loss. Genetics, diet and stress trigger what’s believed to be an autoimmune disease and the subsequent hair loss associated with it. Once you have alopecia areata, even though the bald spots may come and go, its generally a chronic condition and a warning sign of more severe hair loss problems ahead. Proper care of the scalp can sometimes reduce the severity of the episodes and the length of time between them. But, there is no known permanent solution
4. Excessive Daily Hair Loss Hair must be replaced at the same rate of loss in order to maintain current thickness and volume. When shampooing daily, the loss of 50 or more hairs per day can be a warning sign if potential hair loss problems.
5. Excessive Body Hair – Men 50% greater risk of baldness if man complete chest hair. 70% greater risk of baldness if man has chest, shoulder and back hair. 90% greater risk of baldness if man has total body hair.
If you’re experiencing hair loss please read all pages.
Chuck Alfieri definitely has a solution for your hair loss problem. Call 954.489.3050 for your personal and free consultation.